How to Order
When should I place my order?
As soon as you are ready!
When is my guest count due?
Your guaranteed minimum guest count is due 10 days prior to your event. If you are placing an order less than 10 days before the event or placing your order online, the guaranteed minimum count is due at the time of booking.
Are there any additional fees?
Fresh Eats orders will incur a 6% administrative fee.
What is included with my order?
- Our menus come with biodegradable dinnerware and utensils, a black linen buffet cover, and the serving equipment necessary to serve your chosen menu.
- Bamboo disposables may be added for $3.00 per guest.
- Monday – Friday minimum order is $250
- Weekend orders are available upon request and subject to availability
Standard Delivery Window
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Orders with delivery times outside of our standard delivery window may be subject to an additional charge.
Delivery and Pick-up
- Standard Fresh Eats orders will be delivered 30 – 45 minutes prior to the meal time you provide. Orders with more extensive setup may require an earlier delivery time.
- Equipment pickup for corporate accounts will be the same business day.
- Equipment pickup for private accounts will be the next business day.
Delivery drivers will ensure your food is set up properly. However, if you’d like to add staff to your order, please speak with one of our Event Managers. They’d be happy to help.
- Two days prior, before 1:00pm – no charge
- Day prior, after 11:00am – full charge
- Day of – full charge