How to Order
COVID-19 UPDATE: We’ve updated our policies to continue supporting all of our customers, including extended delivery times and single serving & home delivery options. Please call (888) 552-7822 if you have any questions.
When should I place my order?
As soon as you are ready!
When is my guest count due?
Your guaranteed minimum guest count is due 10 days prior to your event. If you are placing an order less than 10 days before the event or placing your order online, the guaranteed minimum count is due at the time of booking. If you’re ordering from our home delivery menu, a guest count does not apply to you.
Are there any additional fees?
Fresh Eats orders will incur a 7% administrative fee and are subject to state sales tax.
What is included with my order?
- Our full service menus come with biodegradable dinnerware and utensils, a black linen buffet cover, and the serving equipment necessary to serve your chosen menu.
- Bamboo disposables may be added for $3.00 per guest.
- Our full menu is subject to a $250 order minimum and 48 hours notice.
Standard Delivery Window
Both our full menu and home delivery/family menus are available Monday - Sunday, 7am - 6pm
Delivery and Pick-up
- Standard Fresh Eats orders will be delivered 30 – 45 minutes prior to the meal time you provide. Orders with more extensive setup may require an earlier delivery time.
- Equipment pickup for corporate accounts will be the same business day.
- Equipment pickup for private accounts will be the next business day.
Delivery drivers will ensure your full service order is set up properly. However, if you’d like to add staff to your order, please speak with one of our Event Managers. They’d be happy to help.
- Two days prior, before 1:00pm – no charge
- Day prior, after 11:00am – full charge
- Day of – full charge